Maps & Apps
Use our brand new InVision applications to access building, floor, and space information. Some applications are open to the UW public while others are secure and have restricted access. All applications require a login with a valid UW NetID.
View information and floorplans for a space.
- Search the map for a building.
- Select a building, floor, or space for information.
- View buildings and spaces by color-coded categories.
- View floorplans.
- Access links to the following:
- PDF Floorplan Print
- CADVault Drawings
- FIL (Facilities Information Library)
- GeoSIMS Space Data Editor
- Request a Floorplan Change.
Access to secure applications is based on user account permissions.
Access a menu of applications available to your user account. If the menu is missing an application you should have access to, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use an interactive map to view and update space inventory data.
Use a tabular format to query and update space inventory data.
Run reports for space inventory data by school or department, facility, and other attributes.
Demo Applications and Data
Add, change, and view data about points of interest inside and outside of buildings. Points are open to the public to edit and will be removed periodically. This application is strictly for demonstration purposes.
- Search the map for buildings and outdoor points of interest.
- Select a building and floor to view indoor points of interest.
- Add or change points of interest.
- Attach files to a point of interest.